Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Spectacular Olympic Opening Ceremony.

I was in awe watching the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics. I can't stop using all the superlatives that I know just to describe that spectacular event. Even my daughter was so engrossed watching, we didn't even notice that it was already past her bedtime. I promised her to tape the rest of the show so she can watch it anytime. The well choreographed performers, the fireworks, the extra ordinary lighting of torch were so exciting to watch. Each performance was so amazing that made me glued on television for hours. China really showed in this opening that they can provide a lot of things to the world. Since China is a home to one - fifth of the population of the world, they really do big in this big event. You can watch the stunning pictures here.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766