Monday, November 3, 2008

Choosing a blog title

I have been reading blogs for a while now but few months ago I decided to have my own. It's interesting how bloggers choose the name for their blogs. It's the title of the blog that makes me decides which one to browse first. There are some that are so intriguing and can't help myself but pay them a visit. It took me a while to decide If I'm ready to have a blog of my own and what would be the title if I decide to. While on the process of choosing a great title, I was thinking of a diamond and at the same time my little girl to be the main focus of my blog and come up with the name Simply Irresistible. How about you? Is there a story behind the name of your blog or you just choose it randomly?

2 comments:

Mira said...

My very first blog was Mira's Web Journal, very ordinary and generic. I sort of just tried blogging (and didn't realize I will stick to it later) so I didn't think much of the title, Looking back I could have chosen a different title. But the rest of my blog titles were really thought of most especially the tags.
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
My Barefoot Journey
My Kitchen Table
Scrappy Mommy

carl817 said...

Hi Mommy Dhoy...
Your insight is cool..

I have my own story of making name for my blog. YOu may want to read it..

takyat.blogspot.com

Thanks for paying a visit. please use the shout shoutbox so that i'l know & will return a favor.. :)

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766