Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You

How sweet it is to be loved by you. This line makes my husband's heart flutter, everytime I sing it to him. That is the song I sing after receiving gifts from my sweetheart. For few days now he's been asking me what I want for Valentine. I can't believe when I found a picture of the irresistible womens watches I've been eyeing for,for a long time. I've been in a jewelry business for quite sometime now and I noticed that a lot of men really need woman's help when it comes to buying gifts. It is very helpful for them to have a HINT from the woman they love. Many men appreciate that gesture. Here is one hint I got from my lady customer; look on line a picture of what you want, If it is a watch, you might consider visiting www.thewatchery.com. They have a lot of designer watches to choose from. Print it out, put it in a place where he can see it. You can insert it in a newspaper he is reading or put it in his desk or just tell him how beautiful that watch is. You'll never know, It worked for her. It might work for you too. I already printed mine and I will just put it on his desk so he can see it tomorrow morning.

What I like about this watch is, I can easily match it with my outfit. Since it is a two tone watch, I will have no problem wearing my jewelries. It is simple yet so elegant and rich looking.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766