Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Birthday Wishlist Tag



This tag was given to me by my new friend, Babette of
Definitely Maybe.Thanks Babette.

Rules Of The Tag:
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

My birthday is coming pretty soon so this tag is on time to enumerate my wishlists.

1. I wish my family to have a continued good health.
2. I wish to have more peace of mind (nakakatakot kc economy natin ngayon)
3. I wish good health for my siblings.
4. I wish the economy to be better.
5. I wish the best for my daughter.
6. I wish to always be around with my DD, seeing her finish college & until
she settles down and have kids of her own. (my ultimate wish)
7. I wish to have a part time job (mothers' hours)
8. I wish to see my best friend.
9. I wish to go to the Phils. again but this time with my DH.
10.I wish to win a lottery. (ako rin Babette, gusto ko rin manalo)

I am passing this tag to: Nice, Phoebe, Nanay Belen, Mira, Lainy, Carlota, Gin,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness, thanks for the reminder. i'm supposed to do this tag. have a nice day

Nanaybelen said...

Thanks sa tag i grabbed already but i will published next week. Thanks a lot . I like the timing of giving me this tag.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag...I'll do this right before my birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this Dhoy. Balato pag nanalo ka ha? Siguraduhin nating bumili ng lotto para manalo. LOL
I'll meet you soon, ang lapit na.

Anonymous said...

thanks Dhoy will do this later.

nice said...

hello dhoy,
thank you for considering me as part of this tag.Hay,being mommy of one energetic little one keep my hands always full,so whenever I can have spare time,I will come by and grab this..sorry girlfriend ha?*wink*

Anonymous said...

Dhoy finally na i post ko na ang bday wish ko wink*

http://www.carlotaonline.com/2009/02/birthday-wish-for-me.html

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766