Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Planning Ahead...

In a few more months, it will again be my little girl's birthday. Time flies so fast. Believe it or not years seem get shorter as our kids get older. Every time we talk about parties my daughter gets so excited and keeps on asking me how many more days before her birthday. She even suggested a few birthday party ideas. She is very helpful since she knows what she wants to do for her birthday. But the hardest part of throwing a party, especially if you want it to be a memorable one, is the planning stage. How many guests will be invited, what food to prepare, cake, games, invitations, party favors. It makes me feel a little tired just thinking about it. But her last year's birthday party was a success since I planned it ahead of time, I got a chance to search on line what would be the best and easiest way to throw a party. Celebrations.com shares a lot of ideas, tips, recipes and even party themes to choose from. It really helped a lot. Less head ache and more fun. I am planning to get some ideas again from their website for my dear daughter's upcoming birthday celebration. I think based on my experience it is more fun and much easier if you involve your child during the planning stage.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766