Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Off to school, she goes...


I can't believe it! We already have a kindergartener. It is pretty quiet here right now, DH & I sent our DD to school. She was so excited that when she woke up this morning she was singing, "I'm going to kindergarten, I'm going to kindergarten!" I'm a little worried though, it seems that she is still too young to a full day school. She thought that she can do everything now since she goes to a big school. She was so happy when she saw some of her preschool classmates are in her class too. Anyways, I hope her first day would be as exciting as she hopes it would be.
Good luck littleone! Enjoy everything school has to offer.

1 comment:

Mira said...

She's so cute, parang kelan lang, lol. Exactly a year from now, I'm going to have a pre-schooler myself, I dread even thinking about it ;-(
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
My Barefoot Journey
My Kitchen Table
Scrappy Mommy

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766