Monday, September 15, 2008

What I learned for Being A Mother....

When it comes to parenting I consider myself a newbie and still learning. Here's what I've learned so far:

I've learned... that the first time I look in my child's eyes I understand what the words "unconditional love" truly mean. The love I felt when I held my daughter is something I could never explain.

I’ve learned… that when my newly born child hold my little finger in her little fist, that I am hooked for life.

I’ve learned… that having my child fall asleep in my arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.

I’ve learned… that there is nothing sweeter than sleeping with my child, feeling her on my cheeks.

I’ve learned… that Motherhood is a self sacrifice.

I’ve learned… that when you choose a path of Motherhood. It is for life… no one really tells you this, when you are thinking of becoming a MOM.

What about you, what have you learn for being a MOTHER?

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766