Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Woman of Courage, A Mother warrior....



I was watching Oprah (recorded from yesterday) this morning after I brought my DD to school and they were talking about a courageous mom, Monica Jorge. She had both her arms and legs amputated after she contracted a deadly flesh eating bacteria during a routine C- section. She had 37 operations and expecting more. She had to go thru' months of grueling rehab, and being a MOM was her ultimate motivation. The "why me" moment never came for her. All she knew was, she was going home to her loving husband and her two girls. I really can't believe how brave she is. Everyday is a struggle but she keeps on moving forward. Thank God she has a loving husband that stand by her thru thick and thin. Watching the show gave me goosebumps and teary eyed. What an amazing story, truly an inspiration...

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766