Credits

Monday, March 2, 2009

Are you already tired of snow?

Snow is beautiful no doubt about it. That beautiful crisp, blankets our yard makes it like a fairyland. But yesterday, I just heard the robins singing and I woke up this morning with a foot of snow on the ground again... Uggh... I'm sorry I really can't get used to it.
Welcome to New England where the weather changes every five minutes!

Anyway, I would like to thank all my co- bloggers who keeps on visiting my blog. Thank you everyone! My Top Ten Droppers are already displayed on my sidebar. Thanks again...

1 comment:

Mira said...

Yes, Dhoy, I'm already tired of the snow. I wish we can stay outdoors often already. Btw, thanks for the linky love, good to see that I still made it in your top 10 droppers, LOL.

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766