Credits

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Breakfast At Parker's Maple Barn

We had a good time this morning eating our breakfast at Parker's barn restaurant. It was a little ways from us but once in a while we visit this barn for their good food. I really like the buckwheat pancake they have. I ordered the mini parker's special, DH got the parker's special (their version of american breakfast- not too greasy) and maple coffee. People wait an hour to 1 1/2 just to have an available seat. But they provide free tour to their facilities where they make maple syrup. It is very educational specially for the kids who are interested on how the maple syrup are made. I will be posting our tour experience soon.

1 comment:

Babette said...

Hi Dhoy, I have an award for you. Pasensya na, di ko pa napapadala yun pic. I'll do it tomorrow.
http://www.babettesblog.com/2009/03/friendly-blogger-award.html

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766