Credits

Monday, May 11, 2009

Build A garden and Your Body At The Same Time

We already started planting some vegetables in our garden. My DH and I did some planting together. I really enjoyed working with him. Planting and maintaining a garden can be a physical workout. There is soil to till, holes to dig some watering and weed to pull. Working in the garden strengthens muscles and may also helps the release of endorphins, substances in the body that work to reduce pain and increase feelings of well being. Whatever size garden you decide to grow you'll discover that it's a great way to get in that daily work out, while also spending time with your family.

1 comment:

Parenting Through Divorce said...

I always wanted to have time taking care of my garden because it is relaxing. I love gardening.

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766