Credits

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Back Pain is Gone

For a long time, I was refrain from wearing high heeled shoes because of my lower back pain. It was fine with me while I was at work but going to the party I was pretty stubborn to not following my doctor's advice. After giving birth, my back pain got worst. My doctor recommended pilates exercise. I was lucky that it helped a lot for me and it went away without surgery.
Back pain is a very common complain of American adults and it's the second-leading surgical procedure. Utah chiropractor is devoted to helping patients get better. They respect and assist each client to achieved their desired wellness goals in a friendly, clean and wholesome environment.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766