Credits

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Smile Award

My good friend Mira of My Barefoot Journey shared this beautiful award. Thanks Mira. I really appreciate it.

This tag has a rule: Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists. Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

~ 4 places I go over and over: Philippines, California, Philly, New England
~ 4 people who email me regularly: Serah,relatives , friends, and spammers.
~ 4 of my favorite places to eat: Chinese resto, Olive Garden, Apple Bees, Mexican restaurant
~ 4 places you’d rather be: Philippines, San Francisco CA., Philadelphia, and Canada,
~ 4 TV shows I could watch over and over: Oprah, Food TV Network, This Old House, 20/20


Here are the qualifications to receive this award:
A. Display a cheerful attitude.
B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.
D. Learn from others.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.

The Rules:
1. Please link back!
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 4 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fill the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. Thank the winners

I just want to share this award to all of my co - bloggers. Feel free to grab this award.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766