Credits

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What Do You Think They Were Doing?

I wasn't sure if this is their way of entertaining tourists or they were just hanging around there. It's obvious this wasn't Air Force One that was on the news a few weeks ago, they were the NYPD roaming around and waving the tourists on top of the Rockefeller Center. What are they doing? I don't know.
This happened when we visited New York City, a few days before the Air Force One incident that was in the news. The NYPD chopper circled the Rockefeller Center observation deck a few times, then flew off to buzz the Empire State Building.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One never knows what goes on with the military or Government.
I am going to be in NY next month...I am looking forward to it as it is my first time visiting!

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766