Credits

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Playful Little Feline


Peekaboo...

We love our cat. Actually Lara is the fourth cat in our household. But this little feline is so different. She really exhibits a playful behavior of a cat. She doesn't lose energy to run around the house, going up and down the stairs as fast as she can, and she even ruin the bottom lining of our chair and sneaked inside. She is such funny little cat. Sometimes I want to scream but my little girl always reminds me this, " Mom she is just a playful cat." My DH suggested to get another one so they will play each other and diminish her playful behavior. I'm not sure about that. But blogging helps me a little bit, instead of screaming I usually grab my camera and just take a picture of her while doing it.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766