Credits

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Summer Vacation

Everybody with children in school knows how important summer vacation is for spending quality time together. We always want to have a perfect vacation to bond with our kids, explore new places, have some fun and even relax. Planning ahead of time is the key since we are going to travel with our little girl. I figured it is about time to spend our summer vacation in Kissimmee, Florida and visit the world famous family attractions like SeaWorld, Disney World and Universal Studios. I know my little girl will have a blast once she finds out about our plan. My husband wouldn't want to be left out so I suggested the swamp tour and an airboat ride across lake Taho. I've heard that at the Land at Epcot, the ride through the greenhouse is fascinating so we also included it in our things to do list. We want it to be a memorable vacation for the whole family. I am pretty sure my little girl will be recalling vacation memories for years to come. The nicest thing is that Kissimmee is now giving away three weekend getaways (3 days/2 nights) for two ; and two week-long vacations for four . Drawings will be held on or around 4/1/09, 5/1/09 and 6/1/09. For those of you who wants to have a free vacation try signing up and have a chance to experience your dream vacation.

Post?slot_id=37733&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766