Credits

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What An Experience!

One time, after I was done with my volunteer work in my daughter's school, I went straight to the store and did some shopping. It was already 2:00 PM when I realized I haven't eaten my lunch, so I decided to just get something from the Chinese restaurant. I was in a hurry because at 2:45PM I have to be in school again to pick her up. I was so occupied that time, I didn't realized that I left my keys inside the car. I called my husband and informed him of it. He then called the fire department and in 15 minutes they were there ready to help.I picked up my daughter on time. Kudos to the Fitchburg firefighters for being so quick to respond. It's good to know that there is 5.11 Tactical series that is available to enhance the safety, accuracy, speed and performance of law enforcement and even firefighting professionals.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766