Credits

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Simply Irresistible Is One Year Old!

I was watering the plants when I noticed that our lady slippers are in bloom. This reminds me of one thing, Simply Irresistible is already a year old. The beautiful lady slipper was my first entry one year ago. I can't believe it is already a year old. I became inactive after few months of blogging though. My good friend Mira encouraged me to go on. Thanks Mira, she was right, now I'm loving it. I gained a lot of friends and still adding more. I also want to thank Carlota for my beautiful layout. To all my friends and my frequent visitors, thank you.

2 comments:

JonaBQ said...

congratulations dhoy! continue what you've started.
take care!

Mira said...

Congrats on your first blog anniversary. Grabe ang bilis ng panahon, lol. I'm glad you took my encouragement seriously, I want to pay forward the benefits I'm getting from blogging. I knew you will love it because you are earning while at home on your own time pa di ba? Keep up the good work Dhoy.

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766