Credits

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Neno's Award

Got this nice award from Pinaymama. Many thanks for giving me this award.


The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendship through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why do I love blogging.

Blogging is my way of relaxing. Aside from learning a lot from other blogs stories, I can still gain more friends and earning extra bucks while doing the thing I love is a big plus.

I am now passing this award to my co- bloggers who still don't have this award.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766