Credits

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thanks To Liza!

Receiving this award is a big surprise for me. Liza of mommy's little corner chose my blog as one of the recipient of this award. Thanks a lot.


To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!
Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com to copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)
I'm passing this on to my wonderful friends whose blogs I think are Over The Top

Dashing Smiles
Moment To Exhale
Yens Handmade
Everything Plus The Kitchen Sink
Sunflower Seeds

4 comments:

liza said...

Congrats on a well-deserved award. Thank you for posting. :)

Have a great day.

Babette said...

Hello Dhoy, thanks for this award. :o) Kamusta ka na? Busy ba sa yard work/

yenpart said...

thanks, Dhoy! I appreciate it! kamusta ka?

Tami said...

Thanks so much! This is awesome! I'm going to have to think about this one for a little bit. There are so many deserving blogs out there. Thanks for thinking of me! :)

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766