Credits

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Penmanship Tag

Thanks Lanie for giving me this interesting tag.
I learned to write in bold letters when I was in college after my term paper was rejected because it was written in cursive handwriting. Since I was taking up engineering I decided to change it to bold handwriting, and now I am used to it.
Here are the instructions:

1. Write down who tagged you.
2. Answer these:
a. your name / username / pseudo
b. right-handed or left-handed?
c. your favorite letters to write?
d. your least favorite letters to write?

Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
To all my co-bloggers, If you find this tag interesting you're free to grab it and post it in your blog too.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766