Credits

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sweet Treats For Kids

Another sweet treats for kids is coming up. My little girl is so excited about the Easter Sunday and the egg hunting. That means more sweets for her. She loves those colorful gummy bears. I usually buy the ones that is individually packed so she can have it one at a time and also its perfect for on-the-go snacking. Once in a while we visit the Candy store so she can have fun choosing different shapes of her favorite gummies. I do have my favorites but the one I like is not always available at the candy store that we go to. When I was working I always have maltesers in my bag I really like the chocolate covered malt balls melt in my mouth. I found a site that have those candies and they even have an array of candy bouquet selections for all occasions. They also have sugar free candy that I never heard before until I browse all the selections they have. Yes, there is a sugar free candy. ( Am I the only one who doesn't know about it?) They also have gums that is good for the teeth. So those who are on diet and graving for candies, they have something for you too, this candies are full of flavor even if its artificially sweetened.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766