Credits

Friday, April 10, 2009

Right Now Tag

Got this tag from my friend Mira. Thanks for this one my friend.


(The answers to the questions below must be based on "at this moment.")

1. Where is your cellphone => In my bag
2. Your hair => Shoulder length
3. Your father => He is in heaven now...(RIP tatay)
4. Your favorite thing => My jewelries, camera
5. Your dream last night => I didn't have a dream last night.
6. Your favorite drink => hot chocolate, Sunkist
7. Your dream goal => to work full time again
8. The room you are in => playroom
9.Your fear => death in the family
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years => Still in Mass.
11. Muffins => not much of a fan
12. One of your wish list items => To have a better economy
13. Where you grew up => Philippines
14. The last thing you did => Walked at the park with my littlegirl while she was riding a bike.
15. What are you wearing => jeans & sweater
16. Your TV => Sony Bravia
17. Your pets => Lara (our cat)
18. Your computer => HP
19. Your life => simple
20. Your mood => I'm in a good mood right now.
21. Missing someone => my siblings and their kids
22. Favorite store => Target, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Kohl's, Macy's BB&B
23. Your summer => no plans yet but we usually visit my FIL in upstate NY
24. Your favorite color => green & blue
25. When was the last time you laughed => today while walking with my littlegirl.
26. When was the last time you cried => Sorry, I can't remember.
27. Your favorite food => eggplant parmesan, seafoods
28. A place you would rather be right now => in our yard.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766 ss_blog_claim=11dbf46afee43cadfb622991c31ea766